Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Broken Droid X

Well on Tuesday I finally recieved my Motorola Droid X, but to my dismay it was broken. To be precise the bottom half of the touch screen was dead. I took it to the Verizon store and they spent like an hour trying to fix it.

Unfortunately they have no new or refurbished models to replace my broken one with. That really pissed me off. So basically it all came out that I would have to wait over two weeks to recieve a replacement. I have another option for getting a new one which I hope works out though. But its just stupid that the manufacturers don't make enough product to meet the demands of the consumers. This isn't just the fact that more people want the phone that they thought it's a purposeful move on their part to create a higher demand for the product.

This happens all the time with other products especially video game consoles. They develop hype about a product by offering limited amounts. That has always made me so angry that they practice such charlatan moves to gain more want for something. So I'm pretty pissed off at Verizon's customer service as a whole. They've failed to prioritize problems and only thought about the dollar signs just like Apple has done with the failed release if the new iPhone. To big companies it always seems like it's quantity over quality.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

No comments:

Post a Comment